one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handwoven in the period of 4-6 weeks
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- hand-wash in cold water with a mild baby shampoo - for details see love & care
delivery & return
Every pink maharani shawl goes through an 18-step process all in the masterful hands of the Kashmiri artisans, both men and women. It is 100% handmade from the finest wool of the Changthama goats, reared in Ladakh
The klick-klack of the handloom peddles can be best heard while weaving our double weave collection. Every weft (vertical) and warp (horizontal) color matched in perfect synchronicity that bring out the diamond weave.
As the fine cashmere yarns are pre-dyed, it is always a surprise what the combined weave itself shall bring. A unique collection to pink maharani, our double weaves are primarily inspired by nature, a dance of chaotic harmony.