flow kaki green
one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handwoven in the period of 4-6 weeks
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- hand-wash in cold water with a mild baby shampoo - for details see love & care
delivery & return
“Those who flow as life flows know they need no other force”. This well-known quote from Lao Tzu, the Chinese philosopher was our inspiration for this years flow collection. Handweaving is a slow and meditative process where the coordination between the hands, legs and eyes are what determines a beautifully soft woven scarf to a coarse uneven one. The weaver enters into a state of trance as these three movements merge into one unified flow which you see in this scarf transcending every line you cross.