flow kaki green
one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handwoven in the period of 4-6 weeks
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- hand-wash in cold water with a mild baby shampoo - for details see love & care
“Those who flow as life flows know they need no other force”. This well-known quote from Lao Tzu, the Chinese philosopher was our inspiration for this years flow collection. Handweaving is a slow and meditative process where the coordination between the hands, legs and eyes are what determines a beautifully soft woven scarf to a coarse uneven one. The weaver enters into a state of trance as these three movements merge into one unified flow which you see in this scarf transcending every line you cross.
Sale of every pink maharani product results in a direct impact on two children projects in India. With every purchase, one school-going girl’s menstruation and hygiene is tended to with a year’s free supply of sanitary napkins for regular usage accompanied with regular education workshop that also discuss also reproductive health. Due to the limited awareness and access to such information every one in four girls drop out of school. For more information read projects.
delivery & return
- Fast and transparent delivery.
- Deliveries are made by DHL or the local country postal service.
- Depending on the destination and packages are also insured by the courier service.
- No returns or refunds are possible at any given time except un-foreseen damages
Find out more