Golden Aari – Red
one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handspun and handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handembroidered by Kashmiri women in the period of 4-10 months
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- Dry clean only - for details see love & care
This winter we want to spray you with glitter and celebrations with our celebratory woven Zari and embroidered Aari both in gold and silver. The subtle touch of shimmer, are your perfect joyous companion for this festive season. As you drape yourself in our gold glitter you can repeat the words of Kesha, "when you're around me, you're going to get glitter on you".
Sale of every pink maharani product results in a direct impact on two children projects in India. With every purchase, one school-going girl’s menstruation and hygiene is tended to with a year’s free supply of sanitary napkins for regular usage accompanied with regular education workshop that also discuss also reproductive health. Due to the limited awareness and access to such information every one in four girls drop out of school. For more information read projects.
delivery & return
- Fast, safe and reliable delivery matters to us.
- Deliveries are made by major shipping companies or by the local country postal service.
- Depending on the destination, packages may also be insured by the courier service.
- Free shipping & flexible returns
Find out more