Kintsugi – Joy
- 100% natural fibres (cashmere and silk)
- 100% handwoven in Kashmir and Varanasi
- one shawl - one girl - one therapy
- designed in Geneva and hand sown in Hamburg, Germany
- 65 x 192 cm
Our limited edition Kintsugi collection was inspired by insights from our founder Narmada, who at a time of adversity and crisis, was struck by an insight about imperfection and our vulnerabilities, on how these are the larger driving force in our lives which we don’t give enough notice or credit for. Inspired by this moment and the ancient Japanese practice of revival known as Kintsugi, we decided to create a collection that shall serve as an everyday reminder of the above message. Through this collection, which is a collage of the finest silks and cashmeres “upcycled” from our previous collections, we want the wearer to remember that the imperfections and harmonious chaos are what makes life enriching and worth living. The entire collection is “re-designed” and hand sown in Hamburg, Germany by our talented designer, whose unique vision for colors and patterns bought this Kintsugi vision to life.
Protsahan, an NGO based in Delhi, works with girls who are either at-risk of sexual abuse or have survived sexual abuse. We join hands with Protsahan's mission to prevent and heal the trauma caused by raising awareness among children, parents, educators, caregivers, and other key stakeholders. Through your purchase of this limited edition pieces, we enable girls from Protsahan to embrace their vulnerabilities and imperfections through the process of professional therapy, open communication and building support groups. This process we believe will uplift the girls and help them find peace to live with the "scars".
delivery & return
- Fast and transparent delivery.
- Deliveries are made by DHL or the local country postal service.
- Depending on the destination and packages are also insured by the courier service.
- No returns or refunds are possible at any given time except un-foreseen damages
Find out more