Red Zari with gold thread
one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handspun and handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handembroidered by Kashmiri women in the period of 4 months
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- Dry clean only - for details see love & care
This piece is made of 100% cashmere, and is handmade in Kashmir, from the finest material in its class, traditionally known as pashmina.
This winter, we want to cover you in glitter and celebration with our Gold Woven Zaris. The subtle touch of glitter will be your perfect companion for the festive season. As you drape yourself in our golden pieces, you'll be able to repeat Kesha's words, "When you're near me, you'll have sequins on you".
Sale of every pink maharani product results in a direct impact on two children projects in India. With every purchase, one school-going girl’s menstruation and hygiene is tended to with a year’s free supply of sanitary napkins for regular usage accompanied with regular education workshop that also discuss also reproductive health. Due to the limited awareness and access to such information every one in four girls drop out of school. For more information read projects.
delivery & return
- Fast and transparent delivery.
- Deliveries are made by DHL or the local country postal service.
- Depending on the destination and packages are also insured by the courier service.
- No returns or refunds are possible at any given time except un-foreseen damages
Find out more