Skyline – Green & Yellow
one touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handwoven in the period of 4-6 weeks
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- hand-wash in cold water with a mild baby shampoo - for details see love & care
This collection is dance of two worlds, the traditional and the contemporary, finely interwoven together with the finest cashmere yarn. The traditional world is showcased in the age-old technique of the ikat weaving, where the dyer is the true genius behind the scenes. It is his/her skills that determine color formation and the intricateness of the pulsating highs and lows of the ikat weave. Skyline is a tribute to the modernization of our world with a signal to not forget our roots of tradition and culture. In the age of fast rising “skylines” and artificial intelligence it is in our diverse yet unified rituals and cultures we can find common ground for the best our humanity to come forward.
Sale of every pink maharani product results in a direct impact on two children projects in India. With every purchase, one school-going girl’s menstruation and hygiene is tended to with a year’s free supply of sanitary napkins for regular usage accompanied with regular education workshop that also discuss also reproductive health. Due to the limited awareness and access to such information every one in four girls drop out of school. For more information read projects.
delivery & return
- Fast and transparent delivery.
- Deliveries are made by DHL or the local country postal service.
- Depending on the destination and packages are also insured by the courier service.
- No returns or refunds are possible at any given time except un-foreseen damages
Find out more