Tartan – Night Blue
One touch is enough to fall in love.
- 100% handwoven
- 100% fine, sustainable cashmere (from Ladakh)
- Fully handwoven in the period of 4-8 weeks
- Made with love in Kashmir
- One shawl = one life changing gift - for details see projects
- hand-wash in cold water with a mild baby shampoo - for details see love & care
The timeless classic tartans, from the proud Scottish Highlands traditions to the Masai tribes in Kenya to the Madras patterns in Chennai India.
If any patterns can be called for its interconnectedness and spanning the globe, Tartans definitely make the list.
We are super excited about this collection honouring the different traditions around the world in a single unifying pattern.
Blended patterns are designed for both men and women. The intricacies of the weaves with the matching colors took forever to design and beautifually execute through our artisan partners.
Love & Care
Your beautiful pashmina becomes richer in texture and feel with every use and proper care.
This product is STRICTLY DRY CLEAN ONLY
Store your stole or shawl in a cool place and protect it from moths. This is not just a shawl but a piece of Indian heritage that you want to treasure and treat with ♥
Since all of our products are unique and completely hand-made, some irregularities are natural and also desired, making it your own special individual piece.
Delivery & Returns
• Fast, safe and reliable delivery matters to us.
• Deliveries are made by major shipping companies or by the local country postal service
• Depending on the destination, packages may also be insured by the courier service.
• Free shipping & flexible returns
Find out more