Kani Jamawar – Pink
One touch is enough to fall in love.
- Dimension: 100 x 200 cm
- One shawl = one life-changing gift for one adolescent girl in India.
- Creation time: 24 months (!) per shawl
- Handmade with love in Kashmir
- Dry clean only - for details see love & care
The idea of time being linear loses its significance when you wrap one of these beauties called the Kani Jamawar around you, which takes at least one year to complete with two master weavers sitting side by side for eight hours.
A Kani Jamawar is definitely not just a shawl but a coming together of heritage, technique and opulence in a single, large and softest piece of fabric you will ever touch.
These shawls will adorn you and also your daughters and granddaughters who will carry on your heritage for years to come.
A shawl meant for generations, blending time into the instance of memory of the most important moments of your life - one of the most exclusive shawl collections in the world redefining timeless luxury.
Love & Care
Your beautiful pashmina becomes richer in texture and feel with every use and proper care. Gentle HANDWASH with cold water and mild shampoo only. Lay flat for drying. No hang dry. Store your stole or shawl in a cool place and protect it from moths.
This is not just a shawl but a piece of Indian heritage that you want to treasure and treat with ❤️.
Since all of our products are unique and completely hand-made, some irregularities are natural and also desired making it your own special individual piece.
Delivery & Return
○ Fast, safe and reliable delivery matters to us.
○ Deliveries are made by major shipping companies or by the local country postal service.
○ Depending on the destination, packages may also be insured by the courier service.
○ Free shipping & flexible returns
Find out more